Many people have asked what happens now that all the signatures collected this summer have been submitted. There are three phases in the recall process. On September 5, we submitted the recall grounds with the application signatures. The next steps are illustrated in the infographic below. Phase 2 begins after the recall application is certified — either by the Division of Elections or the courts. Stay tuned! Once that happens the state will provide official petition booklets, and we’ll distribute them across the state to collect signatures from 71,252 registered voters. If you signed the application petition, you can sign again when the recall petition is comes out.
Why did you sign the petition to recall Gov Dunleavy?”Judicial vetoes!”
Governor Dunleavy is undermining Anchorage public health orders in state buildings. Many state workers have expressed that they’re being put at unnecessary risk.
- Drive Through Signature Events in Anchorage, Fairbanks & Sitka
- More than 20,000 Alaskans Will Receive Recall Petition in the Mail
- Alaskans Celebrate Historic Recall Win in Alaska Supreme Court
- Renowned Alaskan Artists Team Up for Recall
- Governor Dunleavy’s Budget Vetoes Undermine Alaska’s Crisis Response